About the Front End Architect Position
At a high level, a Front End Architect must:
On a project, a Front End Architect will:
Top Ten Reasons to work for Verndale- Bangalore
1. Rapid growth company of 16 years maintaining start-up company feel.
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients.
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve.
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code.
5. Bangalore office is located in city centre, easily accessible to public and private transport.
6. Flexible Work from Home policy
7. Daily free lunch
8. Office hours are 9am to 6pm and employees can choose flexible hours between the hours of 9:30am to 8:30pm
9. Employee Exchange program to our US office in Boston, Massachusetts
10. Indoor Sports Leagues, refreshments provided
Verndale is the marketing technology agency that brands call when they want to connect with their customers in a more meaningful way. It designs, builds and evolves brand experiences that mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies use to bring their products and services to life for their always-on customers.
Verndale offers unparalleled strategy, experience design, technology and post-launch managed services. With an all-star team made up of pure technologists and digital, brand and creative pioneers, Verndale understands the operational, organizational and technological demands posed on an enterprise that wants to extend sophisticated, connected experiences to their customers. It can work across centralized and siloed business units in a brand to create a cohesive front to back-end strategy that both technology and marketing leaders love, while extending and maintaining engaging experiences that the brand’s customers will also love.
One of the largest independent agencies in the industry, Verndale is headquartered in Boston and has five offices across the United States. Global operations in Quito, Ecuador and Bangalore, India power Verndale’s global delivery model, which provides application efficiency, stability and value to its customers.
Lean more about Verndale at www.verndale.com.
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and medical Insurance coverage for both employee and their family members. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.