About the Marketing Operations Lead
Verndale is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Lead to define and grow our team, services, and capabilities. The qualified candidate will be tasked with becoming the ‘trusted advisor’ with our clients and thus expected to have a deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of digital marketing. In this role, you will be comfortable with and capable of communicating the vision and benefits of various categories of digital marketing platforms and have hands-on experience with at least one platform in each category. You understand how these platforms enable marketing strategies and can communicate their advantages and disadvantages to both technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of our clients’ organizations. You will also be comfortable and capable of both planning digital marketing programs and executing them.
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 19 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Exchange program with our Boston, Quito, Bangalore and LA offices
6. Company that values collaboration and communication
7. Top of the line benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, EAP program, HRA account and more
8. Management and employee trainings offered regularly
9. Flexible schedule options to support work/life integration
10. Nine company paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
Verndale is the marketing technology agency that brands call when they want to connect with their customers in a more meaningful way. It designs, builds and evolves brand experiences that mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies use to bring their products and services to life for their always-on customers.
Verndale offers unparalleled strategy, experience design, technology and post-launch managed services. With an all-star team made up of pure technologists and digital, brand and creative pioneers, Verndale understands the operational, organizational and technological demands posed on an enterprise that wants to extend sophisticated, connected experiences to their customers. It can work across centralized and siloed business units in a brand to create a cohesive front to back-end strategy that both technology and marketing leaders love, while extending and maintaining engaging experiences that the brand’s customers will also love.
One of the largest independent agencies in the industry, Verndale is headquartered in Boston and has five offices across the United States. Global operations in Quito, Ecuador and Bangalore, India power Verndale’s global delivery model, which provides application efficiency, stability and value to its customers.
Lean more about Verndale at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, a profit sharing bonus program and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan with company match are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.