Salesforce Solution Consultant
About the Salesforce Solution Consultant
Terrific opportunity for a Salesforce subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within Verndale!
The Solution Consultant will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the Salesforce space. The Solution Consultant serves as subject matter expert in a skill and/or solution and is responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. The Solution Consultant works closely with the Project Manager and Project Lead Engineer to interpret and document client goals to ultimately enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements of our clients.
- Interview client stakeholders to understand their business problems and translate them into solution requirements.
- Guide clients through the implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce projects
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and drive the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resource
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise during sales efforts to inform solutions and estimate the technical level of effort
- Demonstrate thought leadership through different mediums, e.g., publishing, public speaking, client presentations
- 7+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 4 years of Salesforce platform experience
- CPQ experience preferred but not required
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent client-facing, written and oral communications skills
- Strength in business analysis to uncover business processes and procedures
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Ten Great Reasons to Work at Verndale
- We are a rapidly growing company that is just as scrappy and entrepreneurial today as when we were founded in 1998.
- We are relentlessly curious, and enthusiastically solve our client’s complicated business problems through technology, data, and design.
- We foster a culture that enables every person in the organization to do the best work of their career.
- We offer regular training and professional development to move careers forward.
- Client and employee satisfaction are our two most important business metrics.
- We celebrate and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We offer generous paid company holidays, vacation, and paid sick time to every employee starting on day one.
- We offer top-of-the-line Health Insurance, plus monthly perks customized to meet individual employees’ needs.
- We support a healthy work/life balance.
- We are fully remote enabled and embrace the evolving definition of the workplace.
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers together.
We know that in order to go great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success. Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles, remote work is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.