Salesforce Integration Engineer
About the Salesforce Integration Engineer Position
The Salesforce Integration Engineer is a key member of Verndale’s Salesforce Delivery Practice. The Integration Engineer will work directly with the project team and clients to deliver solutions for a wide array of customers and industries. The qualified candidate will play a vital role in the design and implementation of the integration architecture for our clients. This role is primarily focused on integration work utilizing MuleSoft Anypoint Studio, however it is expected that the candidate will be willing and able to become proficient with other integration platforms depending on client needs.
- Participate in discovery sessions with the client and project team
- Document integration requirements
- Design solutions based on requirements, break the solution into tasks and provide estimates for each
- Execute configuration tasks and set-up integration environments
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Advise delivery team on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns related to the solution
- Provide regular updates to the project team and/or client regarding the development of the integration, including issues, blockers, estimate/timeline adjustments and completion
- Develop positive working relationships with the client and delivery team
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Mulesoft Certified Developer – Level 1
- Minimum 3+ years implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica, Celigo, and Jitterbit
- 3 years of hands-on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Cloudhub Connectors, Design Center and API management
- 2+ years of Salesforce integration and development experience
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities, and constraints of Integration Technologies
- Hands on knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards and technology
- Experience creating flows, and performing payload transformation
- Demonstrated track record in software development experience, agile and waterfall methodologies in a consultant environment
- Extensive experience using various connectors including HTTP, Salesforce, WAS, DB, VM
- Ability to research client inquiries and provide strategies and tactical recommendations
- Ability to communicate technical components with clarity to non-technical individuals
- Experience integrating Enterprise applications such as Salesforce, SAP, Workday, Oracle ERP with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Collaborative and flexible, with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A natural curiosity for learning new topics and to pursue additional certifications
Ten Great Reasons to Work at Verndale
- We are a rapidly growing company that is just as scrappy and entrepreneurial today as when we were founded in 1998.
- We are relentlessly curious, and enthusiastically solve our client’s complicated business problems through technology, data, and design.
- We foster a culture that enables every person in the organization to do the best work of their career.
- We offer regular training and professional development to move careers forward.
- Client and employee satisfaction are our two most important business metrics.
- We celebrate and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We offer generous paid company holidays, vacation, and paid sick time to every employee starting on day one.
- We offer top-of-the-line Health Insurance, plus monthly perks customized to meet individual employees’ needs.
- We support a healthy work/life balance.
- We are fully remote enabled and embrace the evolving definition of the workplace.
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers together.
We know that in order to go great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success. Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles, remote work is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or