Senior Salesforce Engineer
About the Senior Salesforce Engineer Position
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Engineer to design world-class Salesforce solutions for our evolving client needs. As a Salesforce Engineer, you will work closely with Solution Consultants and the Engineer Lead to deliver high-quality solutions, following Salesforce’s best development practices, creating clean and reusable code and with high test coverage. This will involve designing coded solutions, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce solutions, creating flows, and debugging and troubleshooting platform errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Engineer, you should have experience working with Salesforce Platform and the ability to solve complex software problems, develop top-class Apex Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force pages and Lightning Flows. Ultimately, a Salesforce Engineer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce solutions that perfectly meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- Meeting with project managers and solution consultants to determine client needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Providing task estimates, creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the custom solutions
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing and error resolution
- Writing documentation and providing technical training to internal resource and clients as needed
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the Platform
- 2 or more years of experience in Salesforce development
- Salesforce Developer I certification
- Should be able to get one of them on the first 6 months.
- Advanced English Skills
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Collaborative and flexible, with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A natural curiosity for learning new topics and to pursue additional certifications
Ten Great Reasons to Work at Verndale
- We are a rapidly growing company that is just as scrappy and entrepreneurial today as when we were founded in 1998.
- We are relentlessly curious, and enthusiastically solve our client’s complicated business problems through technology, data, and design.
- We foster a culture that enables every person in the organization to do the best work of their career.
- We offer regular training and professional development to move careers forward.
- Client and employee satisfaction are our two most important business metrics.
- We celebrate and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We offer generous paid company holidays, vacation, and paid sick time to every employee starting on day one.
- We offer top-of-the-line Health Insurance, plus monthly perks customized to meet individual employees’ needs.
- We support a healthy work/life balance.
- We are fully remote enabled and embrace the evolving definition of the workplace.
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers together.
We know that in order to go great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success. Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles, remote work is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.